miércoles, 1 de agosto de 2018

Wednesday, Aug 1

Again today, Mary and I spent the first part of the morning playing with the twins.  They have gotten so much stronger and better at sitting and rolling over than they were when I first arrived!  They are very busy and like to have something in their hands.

Next project was to go to Wong for groceries.  And then we treated ourselves to a coffee at Starbucks.  Both Mary and I spent time on our computers mid day.  I had trouble with my e-mails....but did not give up and finally fixed the problem.  I was very worried about the possibility that I might not be able to use my earthlink.net address for the rest of the trip!

Lunch was wonderful.  Meche fixed a traditional Peruvian dish with chicken wings that Alberto had requested.  It was served with rice and sweet potatoes.  In Peru the main meal is at lunch.  We mostly just have sandwiches or a snack in the evening.

Here is a photo of the boys hanging out with Mary and me waiting for their own lunch....which they weren't big fans of:  broccoli.  However, they had liked breakfast very well!  It was some sort of peaches.  Esther prepares their "baby food" from fresh ingredients.  Funniest day was the day that they had papaya.  Mary doesn't like papaya, so she wasn't that disappointed when Jack threw up after his meal of papaya.



Mary is working hard getting ready for the opening of the Market next week.  She sent invitations:



I am very excited that I stayed long enough to be one of the Friends and Family that will be attending!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario